Thread: locked out
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2002, 11:53 PM
I hate stupid people!

Send a message via AIM to BoominSVX
That's ruff that the tow truck driver messed up your car, but did he have you sign the waiver? We always made the customer sign a waiver before I touched the car, so they could back out if they want. That wasn't to long though, I ended up buying an inflate-A-wedge. Never found a car that I could scratch with that pillow sitting between the door and the body, you just couldn't pump it up to much cause you'd bend the door or break the glass. I believe that the garage will have to cover it if you call direct to AAA and tell them which garage did it, and that they didn't tell you they were going to destroy your seals. If you remembr the truck number, that helps too.

Great, and just the other day I was thinking "I've never hear anyone say, ohh crap, when the tow truck gets there" Maybe I was wrong. He gives us a bad name.
92 SVX LSL, Ebony Mica/Grey leather, K&N Cone, Pioneer Dehp-7300 premier, White Guages, Radar detector, Volfenhag VDX 12's, Memphis ST1000D digital amp, CompuSTAR 2000AS 2 way paging alarm with visual confirmation, and auto start. Cell Holder, Xenon (Ebay) bulbs in highs lows and fogs, Wire loom in engine bay, and a kitchen sink complete with soap dispensor and soap scum.