View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 07:37 PM
Killer of threads

Registered SVX
Re: Going to pull-a-part, please guide me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialFX View Post
I am going to pull a part this weekend and wanted to get some input on removal procedures and the necessary tools. I need to be prepared ahead of time because I'll be 5 hours away from home (FYI, I'm not going that far just for the SVX, I'm going to be close to a PaP that has one already for other reasons).

I am looking for information on how to remove the following and what tools will be required. Please go easy on me, I've only had my SVX for less than a month so far.

* Driver's door sill (pretty sure it's no tools and just pulls up to release the tabs)You'll break the tabs when you pull it off
* Dash switch for cruise/fogs/security These should just pull out and then disconnect from the harness
* Button for openign center console I don't know if you can replace just the button, might as well take the entire center console and that should just be screws
* Trunk lid spoiler 4(Four) 10mm nuts

I appreciate any info you may have!
Hope that helps

1992 Ebony LS-L w/191k miles Mods: a few and acouple more

1995 Brilliant Red L/AWD w/154k miles Mods: Stebro catback exhaust, K&N drop in filter, ECUtune ST1v5, 4.44, lots of JDM goodies

1992 Pearly LS-L w/154k miles Sold Mods: 4.11, rust

2008 DGM Legacy spec.B w/245k miles Mods: Cryotune Stage3, VF52, bushings galore, STi pink springs, Bilstein HDs

My Locker

The only man alive who drives three "Subu SVS's".......according to my insurance company

Last edited by odepaj; 04-13-2012 at 11:19 AM.