View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 04:28 AM
Jersey Girl
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to svxistentialist
Registered SVX
Porschekiller

I have just read both threads and I do sympathise with your problems. That sympathy is tempered a little by the fact that your low compression cylinders could not have been caused by the cam change work, they had to have been already there as a problem, and you should have had that checked before you gave the go-ahead to upgrade the engine.

However, I'm really not going to discuss specific issues, you have quite a few of them and they need to be resolved between you both.

What I am going to say is that you have been allowed to write up very negative reviews without hindrance from us. These have been posted up to let you air your grievance, and notwithstanding the other party, YT, is away on holidays and thus not in a good position to defend your points.

At this point in time this matter needs to be resolved directly between you and Tom, and I don't see a benefit from keeping on with the accusations in a public space. Without wishing to go into unfriendly mode or close threads or anything, my advice is the same as Earl and Chris, please take the matter up directly with the other party when he is back at work.

We will all be pleased to hear how you got sorted after you have engaged with Tom to resolve things, but negative sentiments made in public can unfairly tarnish the lad's reputation if he is unable to respond because of absence, so I trust you understand our position.

Joe
White X2 RVR Mitsubishi 1800GDI. Vantastic

40,000 miles Jersey Girl