View Single Post
Old 08-06-2003, 05:52 PM

Send a message via AIM to mikecg Send a message via Yahoo to mikecg
Already not likin NJ

Ok I offically am not liking having to move to NJ. I just spent 3 days trying to find a place to rent. It isnt good when you finally deside to go to a realitor and tell them your looking for a year round rental, only to have them appologize for laughing at you. The 2nd day I was there the car in front of me kicks up a rock and chips my windshield. "No big deal, I'll just stop by a glass place tomarrow and get the chip fixed." I think. The next day I get in to the car start it up. About the time the engine goes to an idial and I put the SVX in Reverse, I hear a loud crack. I look up and my small (less then a dime) chip is now a 18in crack. Just in time for the Maryland Crap meet, how convenont. Call the insurance, I got no deductable(thank god for thinking ahead). Call the auto glass place. I'll just get it fixed before the meet. HAAAAAH ya right., Sorry we have to special order it. We might be able to get it in by Wednesday. Uuuuuuugh. Get back to Delaware, Hmmmmmm, Tranny seems like its clunking when a let off the gas??? Could it be the dreaded SVX-Tranny Curse??? God I hope not. I only had the thing 2 months. Just Shot me now!!

Anyone got a moped they can sell me cheap( free would be nice)