View Single Post
Old 03-13-2002, 12:38 PM
Rat Fink Member ~:o)

Send a message via ICQ to Aredubjay Send a message via AIM to Aredubjay Send a message via Yahoo to Aredubjay
Registered SVX
Re: Completely waaaayyyy O.T.

Quote:
Originally posted by SVXMAN2001
Anyone in the professional accounting field,Iam a sophomore at the university of scranton, and this summer Iam going to be looking for internships in accounting related fields. My main career goal is to become a criminal investigation special agent, I have been doing a lot of calling to see what my options were, just wanted to see if anyone had any insight to help me out. Thanks in advance,
chris
Good move, buddy. Lots o' people are always using their fraternity brothers to help them with stuff like this. I feel honored that you may consider us as such and trust us to help you out.

I can't help you personally, but, surely there's someone among our ranks that can help you. Anybody?

Meanwhile, it's too bad that there's no Greek letter for "V," or, we could be the fraternity of Sigma (Whatever) Chi. Of course, we could become Sigma Lambda Chi, with the "upside down" "V" in honour of our members from down under.
First to arrive at the very first Reading Meet
Subaru Ambassador

1992 SVX PPG Pace Car Replica 110+k
1993 White Impreza L 240+K miles
2001 Legacy Outback Limited Sedan 250+K miles
2013 Deep Indigo Pearl Legacy 3.6R 49+K miles

"Reading is my favorite Holiday"
Mike Davis -- at Reading VI