View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 08:55 PM
Rebuilding

Registered SVX
Re: New member thinking of buying first SVX...

[QUOTE=svx2008;559021]
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonybuchanan View Post
Was your 308 a daily car ?

If not and the SVX would be a daily car then Silverspear, "he is not replacing a Ferrari with an SVX".

Correct, it's not replacing anything. My wife and I are expanding our business and need the money. The SVX will be a second car for general running around and I need something to feed my desire for something exotic...my other option is another 944 but my wife hates the manual box

Some would argue a 308 can be a daily driver but I don't...it a pure sports car...not very practical at all. And you need deep pockets to boot.
Is it possible to post some pictures of the Pearl? I think 4k for that low mileage is a good deal. The SVX is defiantly exotic. You will get questions about it and might get chased down to be asked what it is. I wish you the best in finding an SVX ( a 97 would be nice but expect to pay alot more and a 94 pearl with only 92k and taken care of is up there ) the SVX has been called the poor mans Porsche but I disagree the SVX is so comfortable when driving its just feels great nothing is poor about it (expect the trans maybe )

1994 SVX LS - 5spd AWD Emerald Green 202k miles PWR Radiator, HID 5000k, New paint job with issues, 17" STI BBS wheels, converted to 5spd AWD from FWD. Purchased from SVXyGirl 2/20/09 -- Undergoing complete rebuild
1993 Justy 4wd 5door- Teal of sorts , beater.
2008 OBXT Newport Pearl 65k miles

Last edited by Wikedjuggalo; 08-05-2008 at 08:58 PM.