View Single Post
Old 09-22-2005, 04:52 PM
The Kind of Casual SVXer

Send a message via AIM to Weebitob
Registered SVX
Yea, Lancia had one too, it was the Delta S4. \

I think they also had very limited production ones judging by this photo. it can a also be a concept or touring model.

However I think twincharging is great for deisels for the reasons SVXtra stated.

Or how about a twincharged common rail directed injected 2.5l diesel, like the one found in the upcoming Toyota Innova which already comes turbocharged btw. But then swapping it into a Corolla, or even Scion xA or B, with AWD.

Actually an engine like that would be a great option for the Tundra or even 4Runner.

Another canidate could be Honda's diesel which put out pretty good hp to litres numbers thanks to their i-CTDi which already set a speed as well as fuel economy record in the Accord, for diesels. But then again a variable valve mechanics can conflict with the one or more of the aspects of the twincharger. But I think I would buy a twincharged 2.0l ctdi diesel Honda Civic hatchback over maybe even a Si.

If VW sold this twincharged Golf FSi in the US, particular people would be all over just like they were with the Civic in the 90s.

Last edited by Weebitob; 09-22-2005 at 04:56 PM.