View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 03:16 PM
Still rebuilding my block...
Alcyone Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to cozykat Send a message via MSN to cozykat Send a message via Yahoo to cozykat
Significant Technical Input Registered SVX
Re: GI: Parting out built motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVXRide View Post
Marisa,

Didn't know you were looking for a Hydra! I'll gladly step aside for you.

STeel25T -- please put me second in line for the Hydra. I'll still take it if Marisa changes her mind.

Cheers,
Bill
Aww thanks Bill! I haven't been looking so much as waiting until I finish putting all the accessories on my engine.. but hopefully thats no more than a couple of weeks (depending on what hoses or screws need to be ordered still)
Quote:
Originally Posted by STeeL25T View Post
$1500 shipped and it's yours. I got it all together and ready to go

I hate to give up too, but after 4+ years of lawn art I'll just settle for having a running and driving 5 speed SVX. I plan to pick up a stock engine from a local junkyard next week. In a perfect world I should just be able to bolt it in and go... We'll see.
I know what you mean. I have just been steadily ordering more parts.. so now I just need to finish the engine and then tear the body apart to get it resprayed.. then I can start installing all the goodies I've been buying.
Sending you a PM about Hydra.

'93 LSL Anniversary Edition - 02/93 - 150,998 Daily Driver - Forged EG33 (long block), 6MT swap, and re-upholstered interior
'92 Pearl - 100k Side restoration project
Locker | Old Locker | Shutterfly | ReadingIX | Facebook | Instagram