View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 08:00 PM
Still rebuilding my block...
Alcyone Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to cozykat Send a message via MSN to cozykat Send a message via Yahoo to cozykat
Significant Technical Input Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by odepaj
Well then I declare this thread the new "Texas SVX Owners Forum" for us to do with as we please! It'd be nice to know where we are but im pretty sure theres not to many of us on here . I'll admit i've been hanging around Nabisco's TXIC for awhile , trying to meet some more locals. I talked to the new guy from Austin for alittle bit, I might try and go up there to help him with his tranny whenever he gets a new one.
Dustin
Yay! I think we should try to get everyone together sometime. In San Antonio we have, you (odepaj), me (cozykat), Scott(SASvx), Skip(Dengue), Don, and Alan. We also have Shaun (YourConfused in Austin) and Ray (halistan in Dallas - who has said he'd be more than happy to come down sometime to meet up with everyone). There is another SVX owner in houston (txferrai - but he is set on selling i think) and stevebsy in brownsville.

Can you think of anyone else? I have long since lost touch with jaylin billing.

TTYL,
Marisa

'93 LSL Anniversary Edition - 02/93 - 150,998 Daily Driver - Forged EG33 (long block), 6MT swap, and re-upholstered interior
'92 Pearl - 100k Side restoration project
Locker | Old Locker | Shutterfly | ReadingIX | Facebook | Instagram