View Single Post
Old 02-02-2003, 07:32 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to CigarJohnny
Re: Had some good news this afternoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Uncamitzi
I went by the dealership in a desperate attempt for more information. There was a crew cleaning the promotional tents and banners out.. I saw 3 cars in a group around one guy who was obviously explaining things right and left. So I pulled over and stood in the back of the small crowd, and listened for a few minutes. He is the owner of the company that rented the tents and Inflatable objects (gorillas and such) to the various dealerships in town. Turns out he was the one that owned my car... He had sold it to the lot about a month ago.... and was paid for it... so the car will be mine... he even had a second remote and valet key.. Went over to his office to get the remote and key. He told me that the dealership had been in trouble for a couple of months and that the owner was looking at some jail time..... So... looks like I may have to pay emission and license but title should be ok.. as the previous owner said that he was paid for the car.... whew!
Good for you, Mitch!

Ebony Mica '92 LS 80K Oct 2002 - Dec 2004: Victim of theft. She served me well.

You can tell the lack of craftsmanship by the wrinkles in the duct tape.