View Single Post
Old 06-07-2002, 08:30 AM

Send a message via AIM to solarsvx
Registered SVX
mr pockets im not offended, i never said the svx was slow im quite happy with its power and the hi speed on that car, its speed is only what other cars can dream of, kinda reminds me of autbahn car subaru knew what they where doing whene they built the car and there reasons for an auto

yes i know the subaru was never meant for the 1/4 mile no car is ever made for it. its a luxury gt car. something i read before performance like a porche refinments like a jag

the main purpose i bought the svx is for ,, no other car can compare to power looks and luxury of it , the svx gets more atention then anything i have ever driven before whene i bought it i wanted AWD nothing less and something with power the svx foot the bill

as for the galant were talking abought. i never compared the cars, i luv that car as much as the svx,, but i like the svx alot better

pockets never said 'if they took out the luxury items, it'd be a nicer car, it would be a nicer car if they had more options, u can always refine any car, and im not complaining in any sense

pockets its friday time to do some drinking,