View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 10:09 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX
Re: Accepted to grad school! Summer plans

I love that color in the svx! the collar does need to be welded on there to give the ground control set up the ability to sit on there. Those springs are adjustable I think they are near what you're looking for with them fully loosened. If you want I have other manufactures I can talk to about whether they have a spring that is near what your looking for that would fit that set up.

Give me a call tomorrow between 1-5 MST (801)243-7812 and we can chat about your options. If need be you can send your set up out here and I can weld them or if postage up north to some of the east coast guys would be cheaper I know bobby knows how to weld the collars. If you wanted the setup powder coated as well we could get that done for a good price.

I'd love to chat about your ideas for the car and what your goals are and I can better help ya on your mod path.