Thread: California Gas
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2007, 10:52 AM
H6 THE ONLY WAY!

Send a message via AIM to Seraphinwolf Send a message via Yahoo to Seraphinwolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphinwolf
I live in NH but have made it out to Cali reguarly every about 2 years to visit relatives and such. I know how big a difference there is in the price between the two states. The craziest part is how quickly it went up since I started driving. I'm 22 now and remember filling my tank of my Impreza (Outback Sport which by the way to answe the question earlier takes regular but mid helps it run better and better MPG) for 1.70ish. Now I get around 22MPG with the SVX filled always at Shell so I can get my 93 for the same price as the cheap guys (It's across from a Mobile and down the street from the cheapies so the have to keep the price the same). I filled last 2 times for 3.07. I"ve filled for worse but I can say most of my over all driving is Highway. I also for some reason get 100mi on my first 1/4 of a tank though. Probably cause of when in my work week i fill and how I drive. Guess i just burn it up on all my wonderfully fun back roads. One of the great things about NH. Though I'll most likely wind un in Cali in the end.
I forgot to mention my MPG readings aren't accurate it's actually much better than that rating. I have 235/40zr/18's so I have a larger radius. Farther per rotation.
Rota Tarmac 3's 18x8" on 245/40/18 Dunlop SP Sport 600's, Perrin light weight crank pulley, PRW radiator, custom coilovers(not GC's), 9006 HID 4300k 50W low beams, DIY garage door lip, and SVXfiles brake kit. Fixxed exhaust so no more sweet sound.

97 White/Black trim Impreza Outback Sport (March 13/08) 150K-180K(sensor broken)Good news is EZ30R and 05' 6speed full powertrain swap is in motion!: Will be doing more work as I can. Gonna be run by a Hydra so yeah fun to be had.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Gaddis