View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 03:14 AM
Jersey Girl
Alcyone Gold Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to svxistentialist
Registered SVX
If it looks that bad in showroom condition, it is hard to imagine how ugly it will be when it gets a little rain dropping off the kids to school.

Unless I miss my guess, the rich Arab kids that the car is marketed and designed for, they will not buy it because of the glass roof. The sun is straight overhead in their latitudes.

Regards the powerplant, Porsche most likely used any influence they had to get the VAG corporation to supply Spyker with the W12. Now that this D12 thing is making production, all those Cayenne owners with more money than taste can point out that now there is a more ugly SUV on the market.

Lamborghini already went some way down this road with the LM002, which was also an assault vehicle. An assault on the visual senses, that is, unspeakably ugly.

I'm all for opulence, but this thing makes toads look sleek. And I am gutted that they used the window in window concept. We really don't need people making any mental connections between the SVX and this antithesis of elegance.

I don't like it.

Joe
White X2 RVR Mitsubishi 1800GDI. Vantastic

40,000 miles Jersey Girl