Thread: New SVX in here
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2007, 12:35 AM

Send a message via MSN to Guyver280z
Thanks for your comments.

The paint... yeah Its horrible, I used to work on a auto body shop and Ive seen really bad paint matching jobs, actually white and pearl white are the most difficult colors to match. anyways... Im going to leave it like that because eventually I planning on painting the whole car. I want to paint it WRX Sti blue.... but thats far from happening right now.

Yeah, i took everything appart to paint it. And I agree, the console looks horrible, and now it have tons of scratches, I was testing the paint. But as you can see on the door I used a better paint and clear coat. It looks great and very original. Of course I sanded everything before painting it, but the console deffinettly needs to be redone, I also have to find a way to paint the a/c controls without ruining it... ill figure out something.

The "suede" its actually in really good shape, but Im also thinking that I can only dye the vynil black and left the suede gray to contrast. Im going to Photoshop it to see hoe it would look. But the gray vynil is definetly going to be black. I love black interiors, most of my cars were black inside and I love it.

Deffinelty I wasnt thinking of paiting it with paint, of course I want to use a dye and im going to test it before ruining my whole interior.

I know the car is nos supposed to be a sports car, well it is a luxury/sporst coupe, but hey, the car runs really nice, and it handles awesome. A friends 300ZX (non turbo) couldnt keep up with me. And now I can keep up with my friends of the 350Z/G35 club.

Right now Im working on my 78 Datsun 280Z, engine swap, full body work, paint, its going to be sick, and as soon as I finish it and get me another daily driver ill start working on the SVX. Its going to be a real sports car. I want to trow a turbo or maybe building the engine and getting a 6 speed trany. I dont know yet.

Thanks for your comments and I hope to learn a lot from this site and from you SVX guys.

Cya