View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 03:31 PM
Old Timer (age that is)

Send a message via Yahoo to lhopp77
Registered SVX
Re: Every member please check in here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryIII View Post
In your signature you have a '92 pearl listed as a parts car. I am looking for some parts If you are interested in selling a non-leaking a/c condenser, hood struts that actually hold the hood up, and a driver's side gray sun visor that stays up please post a reply. Thanks
Sorry, I don't get here very often. I also apologize for my misleading signature line about parts cars. The one ultra low mileage parts car is actually only for "private stock" I have no plans to sell parts from it. Only use for myself. So far all I have used is the right rear strut and wheel assembly.

The other parts car- 92 Pearlie is essentially only a body and interior. It is the LS model with no sunroof. It is a good solid RUST FREE body that I would give to anyone that wanted to come it up. the front left fender is missing and the right is slightly dented but very repairable. Hood has damage but also repairable. The sun visors are not the same as the LSI. Will even have to check to see if those are still intact. I just did not pay attention to them as my cars are LSI.

Don't they still sell ac condensers? I was actually under the impression they were common to some other Subarus. Some years back I actually purchased a new 134 condenser and a rebuilt AC compressor and still have on shelf. Oh, come to think of it I never disconnected the ac compressor AC system. It still had freon in it as when I parked it for good, many years ago. I took the engine out to put in another car but did not need the ac components.

Lee
96 SVX LSi Red
92 SVX LS Pearl (Parts)
01 F150 4X4 Red
(+6 with other members of the family)

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE