View Single Post
Old 01-07-2004, 06:55 PM
Recluse

Send a message via MSN to Darksied-X Send a message via Yahoo to Darksied-X
After looking at all the pictures, I've come to a conclusion: SVXer's make cute kids. You better be careful though Kelli, your a ford lover after all.

I too grew up without much of a father figure in my life, so I try my damnedest to make all our time together meaningful. Luckily, me and the girls have a lot in common. They love the Subarus (they even know I want a WRB WRX), video games, and NASCAR. My oldest daughter loves her "Home Depot car".

To all of you that complimented their cuteness, much thanks, I really appreciate it. Actually, I'm kinda surprised they came out as cute as they did, considering they got stuck with my DNA and all.

I don't own a gun, besides paintball guns, nor do I plan to. But don't worry, I already have my "Dating Precautions" in place. I'm going to employ the tactic my pops-in-law used on me. When ever the boys come over, always make sure the chainsaw is in prominent view. I swear, he even put it right on their kitchen table once, just to keep me on my toes.

By the by Larry, yeah, I just love basketball. Thats why I use it strictly for paintball target practice.

P.S. I was just ribbin' ya Kelli. From the looks of you, I'm sure you'll have beautiful ford-loving children.

'03 WRX Wagon, World Rally Blue
'94 SVX LSi, Barcelona Red
'89 XT6 4WD, Grey & Rust
(and legally, an '01 Outback VDC skankmobile)