View Single Post
Old 01-08-2006, 09:19 PM
Freezepop's are Awesome!!!!
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Hocrest
Directions to Reading

I know last year there were some folks that got craptastic directions from places like Mapquest, so I thought I'd post up some directions since I grew up in Morgantown.

First of all the Reading meet has never been in Reading, not sure why, but it has been in Denver and Morgantown, but never Reading...

PA Turnpike: Red Line on attached map
Get off at exit 298 (if you have an old map it may be marked as exit 22) At the toll booths, stay to the right. After going through the booths you will be on Route 176 North for about 1000 feet. You will be taking the second exit ramp for "Morgantown Rte 10 South"

Once on Rte 10 South you will go about a mile before you see the Holiday Inn on your right, you will have to go past it and enter at the Traffic light at McDonalds.

If you are off of the Turnpike for more than a minute without seeing the Holiday Inn, you are lost.

From Southern PA: Blue Line on attached map
Take Route 10 North, In Morgantown it will run with Route 23 for about a mile before turning left to continue on Route 10 North. At the first light, at a McDonalds, turn Left. You will see the Holiday Inn behind the McD's.

From Reading:Yellow line on attached map
Take Route 176 South. Use the exit for Morgantown marked as the "Last Exit before Toll" At the end of the ramp, turn Right onto Rte 10 South. Within a mile you will see the Holiday Inn on your right.

If you want some clarification on these directions, or want directions from somewhere else, either post it or send me a PM.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Map to MoHI.jpg (88.9 KB, 550 views)

Last edited by Hocrest; 01-08-2006 at 09:34 PM.