View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004, 02:53 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Re: Seriously

Quote:
Originally posted by Weebitob
I posted this before I read your recent post on being more of a family and posted it off of the assumption of your post on your introduction thread on leaving for good.

The main reason for creating this thread and saying most of what I have stated on here is because there is no doubt and/or cynicism without reason. The first couple of paragraphs, in fact the whole meaning of that post is to clarify the overall reason behind people's doubts to what you initially said about your SVX. The western and eastern part was just a bunch of contemplating and random dribble coming from the after affects of brainstorming this topic.

You have to realize that true perfect family (since even virtually all families have their moments) like internet communities are hard if not impossible to obtain. This doubt and cynicism will eventually show its reason, if not purpose, in case if some new user does indeed come on saying the SVX outright sucks, a particular user sucks, an outright lie or any other topic of anger, misinformation and more negative values. This can also apply to any current users here as well.

Let us display our sentimental values through the topics we post or chat about on IRC and the replies in turn on a daily basis. Even though IRC chats do not occur so much daily.

Seriously folks, I am registered to a forum which is meant to discuss philosophical such as sentimental values or morality among other things.

Btw, I have to go to sleep now and will be away later today (in Eastern Standard time) until late Saturday or Sunday so do not be surprised with me not responding until then.
why guys can't you just IGNORE the guy you are angry with or not believing!!! just ignore him and keep the threads related to the SVX's MODIFICATION!!! JUST IGNORE !!! Do not reply back until evidence is presented !! U guys aver there do occasional group meetings, didn't you become the SVX family yet ???

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.