View Single Post
Old 03-02-2005, 02:23 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by PhatWeasel

What is happening in Lebanon is not anarchy, it is revolution. And a beautiful one at that.

Anarchy is ugly and cold and self centered, there is no room for anyone but yourself. Anarchy doesn't seek the good of the people, it seeks the good of the individual at the expense of the people.

What we are seeing is a revolution, the people standing as one and demanding their country back from the oppressors who have taken if from them. I never though that this world would again see the day that a people in such numbers would rise against their government. I wish it would have happened in Afghanistan, I wish it would have happened in Iraq, but it didn't. It happened in Lebanon and I know that the outcome will be wonderful.
Thanks man! i couldn't have said it better myself !!!
Gondolisa Rice said a similar thing happened in the Philippines in 1986.... but guys, you should have seen the tapes, not photos !!!
for the first time, the Army (commandos) and police disobeyed orders to supress the revolution but they turned around to facilitate things for the revolters...

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.