View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 12:37 AM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikFu S.
(written after odepaj's comment, though not necessarily directed at him)

I do not think the dateline pedophile needs to be involved with police.

Police action is everyone's answer to everything in this country.

I was even arrested and on probation at the age of 15 because my parents were no good at parenting.
I realize I was somewhat dilinquent, but I never harmed a soul in my entire life. Did I deserve to lose years of what could have been a normal life because my parents let the state persue their interests in discipline, because I was rebellious?
Granted I have turned out to be a fine human being I do not believe it had anything to do with the system.

Perhaps I was humbled, being one of few (or even many?) young people to know what it is like to be under lock and key, supervision, constant analysis, and exile, in the land of the free.

While I am not entirely intersted in divulging my background here I do note that a case like this hits something akin to a central nerve and to see parents and paranoid people alike misuse the "system" rips away at my very essence.

I do not condone a 29 year old man's hunt (probably a bad word choice) for a young partner (gender irrelevant), a minor, however policing an issue like this and throwing the law at everything will not make a problem go away. What the man needs is a stable relationship with someone his age, and maybe a good book to sharpen his mind a bit.
He indeed appears idiotic, but I believe this is due to a lack of maturation. He probably still sees himself as something as a child. God knows my only excuse when I was 12 was "I don't know, I don't know", even when I did know. I was as child and children fear the truth, and is apparent that man is not completely comfortable with the reality that surrounds him.
A rehabilitation of sorts is the answer.

As for the mapper, his family needs to sue the school board as they have certainly harmed his future for potential success and acted upon paranoid suspicion without just cause, and in spite of the dropped charges.
A map is not a problem. A map with a 'list', well, that could cause some concern!
I spent 15 years giving up my bed for 'foster' kids that didn't have what I had. I realize that not all troubled youths will become mass murderers. Most of them came out just fine,( as did yourself). My point was AIMED at the 'habitual' offender, that carries his aggressions into the 'adult' years! There is a lot of taxpayer dollars spent on programs to help these people become what is considered 'norm'.
I deal with them everyday in my job. Our latest 'thing' is hauling addicts to 'meth' clinics. The only advantage that I see for most of them is that they won't be breaking into my house to 'finance' the heroin habbit!

An 'issue' came into my world 2 weeks ago, when a 'meth' clinic patron sold the weekend care package to get the real stuff and someone gave the liquid meth to a guy that had been drinking. ( if alcohol is present and liquid meth is introduced, call the UNDERTAKER!
I have known the guys parents since before he was born. I made a trip to their house to allow them a chance to 'VENT' after the funeral.

I asked the ONLY surviving 'addict' that I knew, ( 14 years clean), for his thoughts. He wrote me a 4 page essay.
He said that " the programs are not for the people that NEED them, but for the people that WANT them". That is the 'essance' of the letter.

If anyone would like to read the letter, PM me and I will send a copy. I will remove anything that will disclose the 'source', but the man has a LOT to say about the topic.

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry