View Single Post
Old 01-21-2004, 03:51 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to rayford
Thanks for the replies guys,, I use Sea Foam injector cleaner fairly often and I will check on the vac. hoses when it gets warmer, The puzzling thing to me is if I start it and it only runs a few minutes I mean only two or three minutes it doesn't miss a beat. It runs like a scalded dog but if I just take off with no warm up at all it will go a short ways and then it acts like it is either loading up on fuel or the spark is advanced, I noticed that when it died yesterday afternoon and it was reluctant to start and it seemed to kick back like the older V8s I am used to would do if I set the timing to fast and then it seemed to be in a flooded state for a while but then it started clearing up and then it ran like nothing was wrong. Am I wrong in thinking if it were a vac. hose or a O2 sensor that it wouldn't clear up and run normal for hours once it got over it's little acting up spell??? Of course I don't know that or I wouldn't have to be asking questions, obviously I am not to adept on the workings of this kind of engine..
Thanks again..
Vernon