View Single Post
Old 09-09-2004, 11:54 AM
BoondockSVX

Fine. You know what? I think Michael Moore is a complete freakin' idiot also. I hate his guts, and would never see one of his movies.

But here are some things to ponder:

1. The lawn is flawless. Only ONE piece of an airplane, which is an intact aluminum sheet.

2. The other 20 tons of the airplane have pretty much vaporized.... 20... TONS.... gone.

3. The fire was apparently hot enough to melt aluminum, yet we were able to recover bodies from INSIDE the plane.... either the aluminum was melting at low temperatures, or all the people in the plane had bodies that could withstand extremely high temperatures........

4. The windows are intact on the 1st floor.

5. The size of the original hole was about 20 ft. The plane has a wingspan of over 100ft. Where did fragments of the wings go?

6. Keeping that wingspan in mind, how did it fly inbetween all the lampposts?

7. If it was so low about the highway, why did nobody report it?

8. People originally reported a small plane, 8-12 passengers... a day later, everyone was convinced it was 'like the WTC planes'...... why'd they change their story? Was it because they saw the WTC event 100 times on TV?

9. THE CELL PHONE CALLS FROM THE PLANE. IMPOSSIBLE. At that height, you will NOT get reception. You're in a freakin' cage of aluminum, and most cell towers only have a range of about 2 miles. Here's a test on cell phone reception:

http://physics911.org/net/modules/ne....php?storyid=6

How did ANYBODY call from the plane?

It doesn't make sense people. I'm not blaming the government for what happened, but this DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. If anything I think they covered up something that DID happen......