View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 09:48 PM
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: Yet another trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92 SVX View Post
hell nate your going through jax, when you do you should stop for a breather.
I'm sure that's possible. PM me your phone number. I think you did at one point but I lost it or deleted it at some point. Not really sure.
Also, anyone who wants to meet up at all or even talk since I'll be bored on the road quite a bit, my cell is (920) nine 8 zero-2 one 77. and texting works well, talking on the phone, not so much.

So far, other than being busy, been doin alright. Dave and I met up with Rob and Tony for dinner and exchanged some parts and spending the night here at Dave's tonight.
Monday, dropped off the laguna to Clint before scrounging for parts as there was an SVX at the local pull a part in Indianapolis. Then picked up an SVX in Cincinatti from OT's brother Mark to be taken to OT's for some work.
Tuesday met up with a fellow SVX owner in northern Ohio to drop off a rear fixed glass piece as well as checked out 2 other SVX's that it looks like I'll probably be picking up after I get home from this trip all before getting to OT's Tuesday night and visiting with Jerry, Bret, Jenni, and Shawn.

Tomorrow some of the "real work" begins before my "vacation coming up this weekend

Glad to see everyone I've caught up with so far and of course looking forward to meeting everyone else. I'll try to keep this updated when possible, or else if those I meet with along the way want to post, they can as well

For now though, it is bedtime...