View Single Post
Old 11-25-2003, 11:27 AM
Member #447

Send a message via MSN to Uncamitzi Send a message via Yahoo to Uncamitzi Send a message via Skype™ to Uncamitzi
Registered SVX
Don't you have the option of ...

Quote:
Originally posted by Shadow248
Make sure you post a response in your feedback saying something about him breaking the rules of Ebay. When you bid on ebay, you enter a LEGAL CONTRACT. I've been selling and buying on ebay since it started, and i've had my share of problems. I'd contact Ebay about it, in some cases you can have his buying privelidges suspended. I've done it before. Also i'd send him an email saying..."this is not an AA forum, this is a place where business is done. You agreed to buy and then retracted your promise. You are the one who broke your promise. Now who has no heart?" or something like that. It cost you alot of money, and he doesn't care. Plus he's probably lying through his teeth. Finally, i'd contact the second highest bidder and offer the PDA to him. If you really want to keep it legal, you could set up a Private Buy It Now auction at the price he bid, then give him the link and he could win it. Granted that would cost you all the fees again. But that's really the only way i can think of to do it by the book.
contacting the next highest bidder and making an offer?
92 Teal SVX LS-L 128K tranny swap with 4.11's
Well.. my days of not taking you seriously have certainly come to a middle .