View Single Post
Old 12-05-2004, 10:27 PM
OMGWTFBBQ!!1!11!LMAOROFLC OPTER

Quote:
Originally posted by Shadow248
Philly and Pitt happen to be my two favorites.

As for philly, i'm not making any predictions, and I won't until halftime of the NFC championship game. This wouldn't be the first time they've steamrolled their way through the season only to come up empty handed...or the second time, or the third...

As for Pitt, i'm not sure they deserve the record they have. They just don't seem to play like an 11-1 team. They narrowly made it through tonight, and by pure luck at that. It's good they only had to play philly and NE once this season, cause I don't think they could pull off that stunt again.

Regardless, I would love to see a Philly vs. Pitt superbowl. I'm just not sure my house would survive the evening.
Very true but they have never won games like this...blowing people out and looking like no effort is needed to win. Reason why we didnt win before was because we had no one to throw the ball too. With TO it makes a hugeeee difference. But our season really only starts the day of the NFC title game.

2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i....5spd - My daily driver

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i -7k miles..Mom's daily driver

2,543 Member of the SVX World Network