View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 10:12 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Am I too CHEAP?? ( Like everyone else).??

I bought a machine. I delivered it to a person that has repaired such machines for a living. I asked for my machine to be repaired.
I was handed a 'shopping list' and filled it within a week.

I waited, and waited, and waited.... 22 months LATER, I went back and picked up my machine.. When I asked about the parts that I had bought that were not installed yet, I was told to wait a while, and they would be delivered to me!! Then there was a couple 'cheap shots' about me being too cheap to spend what was needed to do the repairs.....

I was asked to buy tires, I delivered PERELLI tires!!

I delivered the BEST brake stuff that I could find. I loaded the tires, (Still wrapped in paper), have not found the brake stuff, etc. I hauled the machine home after waiting 22 months for a ride!!

I had to use the clutch to make brakes, since no brakes worked.

I am, "like everyone else, too 'cheap' to buy more parts", when the parts I had already spent $500. on were sitting on the SHELF!!

Now the QUESTION is this.... Is it that I am too cheap to spend money on parts, or am I too smart to let a MORON tell me that I need to keep dumping money into a project when I see NO change for the dollars that has been spent??

Now, IF a person handed you a stack of parts, Should you NOT 'run out of parts' before calling a customer 'CHEAP'??

NEXT question....

Should you make a statement like that to the guy that is paying the MORTGAGE on the roof that you sleep under?? That you WORK under???

HOUSE and SHOP for rent!!! $800. per month, you cut the grass!!

I have been VIOLATED!!! I am truley pi$$ed!!!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry