View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 01:26 AM

Registered SVX
Re: questions about a gem

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwren View Post
I would just explain to the "little woman" that you are "the man", she is the woman and women don't know anything about this sort of thing. Best she get back in the kitchen!

Also... You are the man of the house, which, is like being the captain of the ship!

Another suggestion would be to print this out and read it to her so you get it exactly right!

There you go!!!

Keith

If she brings up that ship captain that is currently in the news... that is being held off his ship in the lifeboat by terrorists that want to behead him, and says anything about there being a parallel to your impending situation, or reminds you that you may be the captain, but she is the Admiral, you are on your own from there!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... apparently you've never dealt with a fire-ball, red-headed, Mc-Wop (Irish-Italian) withan especially short fuse! My god man look at her wrong and she belches fire, farts lightning, and will shoot icicles from her eyes!

There are better ways than brute-force stubbornness... it has taken me a few years to learn this, but there are. I just haven't figured this case out yet. It's ok... I've still got some time.

And if all else fails, I put it on my credit card and don't say anything.... not like she's going to be driving the car EVER anyways

-me.

'97 Ebony LSi 59k miles
'07 B9 Tribeca 103k miles
'65 Mustang 289 256k original miles