View Single Post
Old 03-06-2003, 03:54 PM
Anti-BS Vigilante

Send a message via ICQ to Chicane Send a message via AIM to Chicane
See, that's the thing. Parking is EXTREMELY limited in downtown madison... and its either pay 120-150 dollars a month for a spot (can't afford that), parking in the 2 hour lanes (actually 2 days with a permit) that do NOT HAVE LINES DESIGNATING INDIVIDUAL SPOTS (causing morons to stuff their cars into spots that are too little for htem, like what happened today, and the previous 2 times), or parking at a meter spot and plugging the meter every 2 hours with 2 dollasr in change (can't do, in class all day).

HOWEVER, just because you park in the 2 hour spots, I do NOT think that gives others a right to drive into you. I also don't think its right for hte police to just 'shrug' at the problem either. If I went up to a person, hit them in the head with a metal rod, causing a small bruise and a scrape that 'went a bit below the skin', I'm SURE they'd have a problem with it. However, they DONT with cars. And honestly, I'd rather get hit in the head than have someone drive into my car, because my BODY heals itself. Yeah, I'd get a bruise or something, in a week or two, I'd be fine. My car, on the other hand, lacks those 'healing' properties.

Seriously, is there any way to attach some sort of 'cowcatches with shaped charges' to the front of my car?