View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 06:40 PM
Subaru Technician

Send a message via AIM to Hondasucks Send a message via MSN to Hondasucks Send a message via Yahoo to Hondasucks
Registered SVX
Man you put me to shame..

My setup in the living room is an old Sony surround sound system, 200Wx2 stereo, don't know what she'll put out in surround mode, but it rattles the walls pretty easily! DVD, Laserdisc (remember those?), VCR, Dual cassette, 8 track, and Marantz 6200 turntable. TV is a digital-capable standard def. Magnavox 32" (Soon to be upgraded to an HD when the price drops a little more) and digital cable (I want satellite...)

For video games I have an XBox, PS2, Sega CD, Dreamcast, SNES, N64, Gamecube, and Atari... No I don't have all those hooked up @ the same time lol I have front inputs on my receiver, so I use those for the video games.

I don't have my computer hooked up to my TV but my next computer is going to have HDMI so I can do a similar setup, I tend to use Bit Torrent as Tivo lol but I hate having to watch it on my computer, but my computer doesn't have any sort of video out that I can plug my TV into...

For music I have a Marantz 2275 that I got in high school, with a tape deck and once I get it hooked up I'll probably move the turntable and the 8 track over to it :-P, it's a really good sounding system for being from 1976.
1992 SVX LS-L #1222 Pearl White
1987 GL Turbo wagon, 5 lug conversion, D/R 5 speed (Rice killer)
1992 Dodge Ram 4x4 diesel (car hauler)
1968 Dodge Polara convertible (Camaro killer)
1990 Toyota Corolla FWD auto (330,000 mile grocery getter)
1986 VW Jetta