Thread: Touring Cars..
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2003, 05:49 AM
From POST-***** to LURKER

are you talking about the white one??? the one that took second place?? I was watching that stuff last night too after I got out of class. But the skylines where running a 2800cc twin turbo inline6 in the race that I was watching.... that sounds abit more like the real engine that is in skylines. When I lived in australia back in 1999 I knew a friend's parents that had a 1992 Skyline GT-R!!! It was an unbelieavable car!!! It had a Twin-Turbo 2.6 Ltr inline 6 that redlined around 8000rpm!!!!! That was in 92!!!! It was blazing fast!!! I always thought that that was amazing how they could get a inline 6 to spin so fast back then and make so much Hp!! I still like the SVX engine more though... I just wish there was an easy way to strap on Two turbos and properly regulate everything, then we would have some crazy Hp too. Cusco should enter a SVX in the GT car races!!! I'd pay to see that!!!

** SOLD **1998 Subaru Legacy 2.5GT Wagon - MOST RELIABLE car I've ever owned
** SOLD **2006Subaru WRXSTi (Former "Boxer4Racing.com / Continential Tire" STi) - Built EJ22t block / EJ207 JDM STi "big port heads" - 9,000rpm MONEY PIT!!!
** SOLD ** 1995 "Tree-Hugger Green" SVX L AWD(5 MT) --- "Gumby" 130K miles #399 in MY95, my original love...