Thread: Facebook
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 05:39 PM
1st one red, 2nd one black

Re: Facebook

I do not participate in FB. It's an inch deep and a mile wide. There's no depth. At my last job (13 years at the public library, best job i ever had!) i was astonished at the wasted time by well paid people who should know better.

I've been with you guys for a long time, that's my neon sign on Earls avatar. Did I drift away a bit, sure. My 17 year love affair with the red '94 ended, and I missed everything about the SVX and this group. A search, an internet buy without PPI, resulting in relearning a lesson about due diligence, much $ later and a black '97 now graces the garage. It's a DD in the summer, but I retired a year ago and just don't run around like the old days. Winter, it's a forest of cat beds over its cover.
Sorry, I rambled didn't i? I'll get out of the way now.

This site, these people, the camaraderie that's always been here, you never see it elsewhere. Here, not FB, is where I learned about the power steering O ring, the wonkie fuel level sender, wheel bearings (!) almost everything I know about this car.
You'll find me here, not FB.

Chris, when you know what's what money wise, I'm good for something....let me know.

"The Dildo of Karma rarely comes lubed." -- Unknown

The inventor of the doorbell did not own a dog.