View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 03:06 PM

Registered SVX
Re: What is happening with SVXWN?

I come look at the forum everyday. I'm still a newbie though. Only had my car a few months now. Don't know a whole lot about the SVX, and come here to try and find new/more information. Everyone on here has been very helpful so far. My SVX has 111,XXX miles, and was not maintained good at all. I have lots of little things to do to it. Fixing the PS o-ring leak this weekend. .99 cent part cost me $4 total to have it shipped to me! Plan on seafoam treatment for intake, then plugs and check valve(IRIS) next week or next weekend. Going to also do the altenator upgrade and power mode switch when I have the time. Next would be the timing belt and water pump. Then brakes(had new OEM parts installed just before I got it, but want vented/drilled and steel lines. Next tax season, I'll be looking at where to get some 4.44's the cheapest! Don't want to do it myself, so looks like I'll taking a vacay to Ohio or Pennsylvania to have it done! Can't wait! Maybe I'll have a chance to meet some other members while I'm out there too.

I read on here before in a post, that there is a Subaru tech in St. Paul that is a member on here. He said he does travel and works on SVX's. If anyone has info on this guy, please let me know! I'm in Northern Iowa and could use someone close to help me out with things I can't figure out or do.

I LOVE this forum and will be a member as long as it is here! I love my SVX and can't imagine buying anything else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI- I agree, the search feature does suck! Needs some improvement there for sure!

1995 Lexus SC400- Lexta Z