View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbsvx View Post
The 93 at Steve Lewis Subaru was $16,000 a week and a half ago! A one owner trade to them on a new Impreza.
We were driving by the dealership selling this car and stopped to look at it. The body is eh at best. It looked like a bag walnuts with the popping rust spots starting. Paint rubbed off off corners of the bumpers, dent in the hood.Stock wheels all corroded The battery was dead wouldn't stay running after start up. Once you took the jumpers off of it, it would stall right out. Ran rough. The sales man told us countless times how it was "religiously" garaged....maybe, but i think my response was "what did his kids play hockey in the garage with it?" He continued to tell us it was a great price on it...and I pointed out mine in the parking lot, from the south with out a lick of rust on it and MUCH better looking body, with a 5spd in it at less than 1/2 the price...and said THAT was a good price. Then he informed us that they gave way too much on trade in, and thus the price. Then added the owner likes to put unrealistic prices on their stuff.
All I can say is good luck to them on the price and sale.

Caryn
late 04 wrx 5spd man trans * kit by TomsSvx* ,exedy clutch,Stage 1v4 ECU chip. custom exhaust from the 02 sensors,K&N panel filter,phoenix gold 400w amp hooked up to the stock size speakers with JVC head unit w/remote plays MP3's, Refinished headlights with acrylic coating,7500k blue bulbs low and high beams and yellow fogs,yokohama avid v4s