View Single Post
Old 12-11-2003, 01:00 AM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

i have a strange feeling that they do prowl these boards. they found out that the server had tracker system and decided to dump it along with all the goods that could make it possible to identify. if they kept the manual they will prolly rebadge the car with a junked out vin and sell it. if it's the same ring that stole the other 2 svx's, they prolly have it all planned out.

a few years back, a few friends of mine were involved in one of the largest stolen cars and chop shop rings in atlanta. my guess is that they'll try to move the cars out of the country, rebadge, and sell.

another option is something from www.road.com. it's a small module that you can put in your car and you can track it via satellite. it updates every minute so it'll have the last minute updates of where you car was. my boss uses them for their large trucks. i'm thinking about getting one. it'll give you reports of where the car was, every point and time duration that the car was for the past month. you can have it in a browser or downloaded and converted into an excel file.

word to the thieves if they are reading this post......come to atlanta sometime...try to steal my svx. i will find you and i will kill you if you move into atlanta.