View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 01:28 PM
1995 Subaru SVX LSi Polo Green

Send a message via ICQ to Manarius Send a message via AIM to Manarius Send a message via MSN to Manarius Send a message via Yahoo to Manarius Send a message via Skype™ to Manarius
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Blue View Post
It isn't slander when it's true.
He lied to me (said it would take 2 days, then 2 weeks, actually took 2 months - also charged me for and said he'd do the trans cooler, then didn't) and he admits to stealing from me (1/2 tank gas as well as the aforementioned trans cooler he was paid to do and didn't do, as well as being paid to install my s/s lines and didn't).

Besides, it'd be slander if I said it. Since I wrote it, it'd be libel. Learn your law.

I'm going to quit looking for solutions here. The admins won't let me post my very negative experiences with BudFreak in the "beware" thread (I asked and was never gotten back to), and if someone had been allowed to do that before I hired him, I'd have gone with Tom's manual swap instead.
...Isn't that what forums like this are for? Learn who's good to work with, and not being afraid to post "beware" from those who are known not to be...Not protecting criminals so they can fleece the members here...
Also, he obviously still has enough blind supporters here (or shell accounts?) that I'm not going to be allowed to find the solutions to my problem without being harassed.

Thanks to those who were helpful, but the admins here simply don't know how to clean house and let GOOD people help each other out and weed out the chaff. As long as Jason's nut swingers are allowed to remain and harass his victims, I won't be posting.
I don't want to get in the middle of this, but you're the only one he's had problems with before. I think that's a noteworthy thing.

I'm not saying you're lying because for all I know, you could be 100% correct. However, you are the only person who has had trouble with Budfreak before.
(8/23/07-Present) 1995 Subaru SVX LSi (197k) Polo Green (#1102) 03/95
Mods: DDM Tuning 4500k 35w Low Beam HID, 100w H3 Bulbs, Extra Ground Cables, 15 minute $12.96 mod,
svxfiles designed transmission mount (), sporting a "new" tail light bar,
silver BBS rims, custom power steering cooler (one that doesn't dump ATF constantly), new negative lead cable, no more third or fourth gear
(1977-Present) 1977 Chevrolet Corvette (81k) Silver
(12/01/2011-Present) 2005 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited 5MT (97k)
I have a bad feeling about this.
-Obi Wan Kenobi