View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 08:44 PM
6MT STi-ified, now with R180!

Send a message via ICQ to Nemesis Destiny Send a message via MSN to Nemesis Destiny
Re: Every member please check in here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anewell91 View Post
Hello everyone,

Just picked up my first SVX a couple of weeks ago, still getting by bearings on what I'm going to do with it.

Claret/Tan LSi '95, only 84k miles. Spent a healthy part of its life being used as a solar panel from what I've been able to tell, which explains why the miles are so low and the paint is shot. Interior is in decent shape, after the removal of the Alacantra anyway, that stuff was gross. The guy I bought it from only owned it a couple of months and smoked a LOT of weed in it. I'm still cleaning THC off the windows. Otherwise the interior is good.

When I had the doors apart to re-upholster them, I installed new 6.5" Sony speakers over some Dynamat, but otherwise the stereo system is stock. My wife may have found her calling re-upholstering cars, she is seriously very good at it.

Anyway, that's all there is to the story so far.
Welcome. Sounds like a good project. What did you use to reupholster the interior?

Also, pics?

1992 LS-L Touring, Liquid Silver w/ Black, 110k mi. "Alice." Rebuilt title. Mods: WRX 6-CD changer, 17x8" Motegi LC-12 (16.5lbs), PWR rad, Perrin LCP, JDM v.8 6MT + R180, Koni + Ground Control (325f/280r), Earthworm Bushings. Awaiting resto.
1994 LSI The legendary "Shotgun Slade" 110k mi and still going strong!

2005 Outback XT Limited 5MT, Obsidian Black Pearl, 211k km, daily driver.
1999 Mazda MX5 base 5MT, Twilight Blue Metallic, 152k km. "Twilight Sparkle" Summer daily driver!
2007 Honda CR-V, some awful shade of light green *yawn*

1992 LS-L Touring, Ebony Mica, 176k kms. Parts car. SCRAPPED.
1992 LS-L, Dark Teal, 367k km. "Wintergreen" the winter beater.*SCRAPPED due to rust*