View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007, 12:13 PM
Phil & Belha

Quote:
Originally Posted by svx_commuter
Hello Phil

Thanks for the "heads up" I will not try it.

The scangauge gets its power from the obd2 plug so it would requre 12 volts.

??So I have a new question for you??

How much would you want to build one of your cables with the "BOX" and send it to the USA???

Take care,

John
Hi John,

My plan was to build three interfaces and sell two of them - obviously I need to keep one to continue my research. You're the first person to ask about buying one. I have two complete and the third one is just waiting on the audio harness which is out of stock. I've been chasing the supplier for an ETA, but as they've already got my money they are not so interested.

The interfaces cost me about 30 pounds each to build, thats $59 US according to XE.com. Probably sounds like a lot to you, but everything is expensive in Britain. That's just the price that I have paid out for the parts, I'm not charging anything for labour or taking a profit.

If you're seriously interested, I'll find out the shipping cost to the USA. Obviously the box will be tested on my car before shipping. If it doesn't work on your car then you can return it for a $59 refund, but I can't refund the shipping. Does that sound fair to you?

Phil.
1994 Alcyone SVX S40-II
2004 Subaru Legacy 2.5 SE Sports Tourer
1996 Subaru Legacy 2.2 GX Wagon
1988 Subaru Justy J12 SL-II