View Single Post
Old 01-31-2006, 01:02 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

But there is no such thing as "seeing into the future".

You can make educated predictions, but you can't forsee into the future. That would involve a manipulation of time. Since time, in and of itself, does not exist, it cannot be manipulated.

Intervals occur between events. We have labeled those intervals by calculating the interval it takes to circle the sun, and divided that interval by the number of times our planet spins during the larger interval of circling the sun. We then broke that up into 4 intervals of 360* or 4 intervals of 60 minutes broke down to 60 seconds each. The intervals aren't even accurate, and must be adjusted on a regular basis. Somehow, those intervals became known as "time".

But that doesn't mean it actually exists as a physical entity. If it does, where is it stored?

You just can't see into something that does not exist. But! You can make well educated predictions by analyzing available data, or you could also just blurt something out and get lucky.

Hey! Stop kicking my soapbox. I ain't finished yet!

Blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada, blah, blah, blah,

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)