View Single Post
Old 05-23-2003, 09:34 AM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
Peace everyone!

Hey all this issue is for the most part dead. I think Earl has posted at least twice that Blue is long gone. We don't have to worry about ignoring his posts or any more trouble from him. In fact, according to what Earl has posted in plain view, Blue went so far as to REQUEST that his membership here be revoked. I'm surprised someone that could post such filth and hate could be man enough to realize his method of posting was not welcome here and that he could leave voluntarily, but the fact remains that he did. He is gone, issue closed.

Now the other issues that this thread have brought to light are quite interesting and may be worthy of discussion. I think the actions of Blue have tainted some very worthwhile opinions. I think most of the people that have posted in support of "free speech" (within the guidelines of the TOS) were not necessarily specifically defending Blue, but this was just the most current event that put some over the edge to speak out. Well someone showed me the Race post that I had never seen before and it disgusted me. I can see how anyone that read it can not remain objective on this issue, you could never think of Blue as a decent person no matter what he posted in the future (and of course he never did post anything redeeming after that, just slightly cleaned it up, but may have been close to breaking the TOS still). So I think using this thread to hash out the whole issue of what is okay and not okay to post might be a bad thing.

1992 SVX LSL "Serenity" 250,000 miles!

I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me...