View Single Post
Old 05-22-2003, 05:59 PM
kvnobrien

If I had it my way, I wouldn't want any off topic conversation here because it gets in the way of talking about our cars which is what brought us all together. I hate it when I search this board and find that it goes of on a tangent and then I have to scroll through all the BS and never find the answer I was looking for.

I haven't openly complained about it because that is what makes these boards alive and I'm accepting that people have a right to bring up their comments in post where it really shouldn't be(I know, know... this has all be discussed before but I still see it from time to time). Obviously we will find that we'll all have other things in common with people that drive or have interest in the same car. I just want to make sure that others, as they join, don't get blasted because of they are not the "norm" here. I'm not just defending this guy, but all the newbies that may contribute to the board. If people we're more open and understanding then they will begin to understand and eventually accept others(cough ..ca$h.. cough) differences and experiences. If you shut the door or flame people right away then you don't get the chance to understand where they are coming from, which seems to me whats wrong with the rest of the world. I write this because I am amazed at the things I learn from diversity in people. The newbies will begin to understand how this board works and fall into the "norm" as well. Life is too short to not get to know someone, especially all the people here.