View Single Post
Old 10-29-2001, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by joeaux
The rear wheels are on the wrong sides...
-joe-
Good eye Joe!
Actually... the front drivers side and the rear passenger side wheels are the only ones placed properly. If this is how they were for a long period...I can see a brake job in the near future.
OK now lets see!... The previous owner wanted his equalizer back... that explains the custom hole in the radio compartment, the I-Can't-Go-All-The-Way-Down!!! Power antenna problem some of us face, Stains on the intake manifold, Hood insulation damaged?... My assumption is that, an accident or something caused the ABS unit to leak and spray brake fluid onto the stained and damaged areas we see under the hood.... also I can bet that brake fluid splashed on the passenger side fender, which caused paint damage. "Scratch"?... YEA RIGHT!!! I'm not going to lie at first glance it looked like a nice car, but after checking the it out...I can only assume..... Look, go for the Legacy, it will be better for you at your age, and less costly. Good Luck!!

94 Blue L, 5-speed, converted 4wd, Clear headlights, Angel Eyes, Converted Radiator and fan, White faced guages, Cross-drilled/slotted rotors, Lambo doors ...
------------------------------------