Thread: Egged!
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2003, 03:55 PM

Send a message via AIM to Sidewinder Send a message via MSN to Sidewinder
I completely sympathize Ryan. Back when I was in highschool, I was visiting my girlfriend at her work (a grocery store) and got into a verbal argument about a guy in the produce department hitting on her. I told him to stay the f--- away and so forth. Anyway, his coworker decided to matters into his own hands and throw avacados at my car. I didn't have my SVX, but I had a white Probe with groundeffects (it looked wonderful). So, when I left, there was green mush all over the side of the car. I went into the store to complain to the manager but to little effect because the thrower's father was the manager.

In a bit of irony since then, I am now dating his exgirlfriend. I don't know what he thinks about me now, but I am sure that he doesn't care for me for whatever reason. Anyway, me and my girl are happy and my red rocket is avacado free!

When you get out of highschool, you'll look back and laugh at these idiots who get off on pulling childish pranks. Then, steal their ultra cool girlfriends.

"The SVX — Where, they wondered, do you put the kayak?"