View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 04:22 PM
Looks and smells great.

Re: Kill anthonybuchanan membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikFu S. View Post
He's not trolling, he just doesn't quite get forum etiquette and is constantly bringing blunt objects to gun fights.

He's being targeted for being the first person on the forum to go through with a ridiculous exterior mod that isn't being randomly listed on ebay. At first he was taking it pretty well but obviously now he's getting ticked off because no one is coming to his defense, which he desperately needs. This situation can only escalate from here which is why I am stepping in.

It is my opinion the Buch bashing has gone on long enough. I've said in the past I make it my duty to stick up for the little guy and minorities and Buch is as little as they get right now.
Granted, I think he should just stop posting, but as has been already noted, he would probably stop if you guys just ignore him. Knowing this it stands to reason in my mind the people here would actually like to see this drag on. Easy target is easy, amirite?

Let's do something constructive.

--

BTW requesting thread title change. I find it VERY offensive.
If you stick up for the little guy and minorities, does that mean you'll stick up for the big guy if he's a minority?

But for serious: didn't Anthonybuchannan name the thread? How, then, would you be sticking up for him by assaulting his thread name choice?
1992 LSL Pearlie: 108k, 15min/$15 mod, Alternator wiring "upgrade," Power Mode switch, K&N drop-in, 4500k 35w low-beam HIDs, 3000k 35w fog HIDs, lots more planned (pending funds, of course)- 4.44 5spd being at the top of the list.
"We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst."
-C.S. Lewis