View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 08:53 PM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
Fighting Back!!!!

I have been in this neighborhood for 20 years. Recently, some squaters/punks have been invading. Last night, I actually confronted them.
I called the cops and told them what was going on and what I was planning to do. They told me to " GO ahead and call us if you need help".
It was like MAGIC! The punks LEFT!
I yelled to them to quit using the foul language, quiet down and get a JOB.
I told them that I've been here for 20 years and I was going to take my neighborhood BACK one way or another!
I then put a "REGISTERED, FULLY LOADED MAGNUM" into my belt and waited for the punks to come over and 'set me straight'.
Didn't happen..... I called the cops back and told them of the results of the confrontation. The dispatcher told me that," he was in my corner and asked me to run for Mayor".

Over the last 2 weeks, the air has been filled with the aroma of either, when they had money for cocain to 'freebase', and paint fumes when they ran out of 'coke' money and had to use gold paint to get high. The neighbor that actually rents the yard where the lower life forms congregate came over tonight and THANKED me for running the punks off! Then she told me that they had left the bags that they were using to huff the paint all over the yard. I showed up an hour later with a pair of forceps and a plastic bag, but she had already burned the evidance.

Moral of the story, DO NOT LET the scum take over YOUR hood! The cops are on YOUR side! Tell them what you are going to do, DO IT! Yea, you might have to clean up some damage to your property, but MOST of the time, they will move on. They are too LAZY to fight.

BUT, if it has been going on for years, MOVE! If noone cares and they have a foothold, you are better off to BURN the 'hood' down and rebuild!

Do NOT let them COME IN in the first place! As soon as the problems start, take action! If you don't, you will need to put bars on your windows. That will make you 'SAFE' from intruders, but limits your escape routes in case of fire. I feel that the best option is to go down fighting! For your 'hood', your kids and your RIGHTS!

They should already be warned! I have a " NO Trespassing, Violaters will be SHOT, Survivors will be shot again". sign on the wall. My 'Party Lites' are shotgun shells and a sign over 'Hucklelberry's Place says " RED NECK BVD". Add that to the fact that I am a red headded Irishman,,,,,,, Not a good 'HOOD' to 'invade'.......

I think we should give away free drugs, ( LACED with poison. and be DONE with these low rent ticks that suck the life out of a neighborhood!

Any other 'horror stories' out there???

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 07-22-2007 at 09:06 PM.