View Single Post
Old 05-22-2003, 02:17 PM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
Re: Blast away

Quote:
Originally posted by MacGyver

Bang! Bang! (Troy blasting away at Lee)

Just kidding. I actually agree with a lot of what you've said and you're the third person today that has partially posted my thoughts.

Again I do want to state for the record that I don't particularly like what Blue94lsi is doing. I don't really like the stories and he has yet to post anything at all about himself, his SVX, or the SVX in general, not even in a story. None of these are requirements for a post, OT's are certainly welcome by many here and ignored with no fanfare by those that don't care for them. But he is up to around 20 posts and so far has posted nothing but these stories with no explanation at all, other than a few replies in which he just tries to defend them, still not revealing who he is or why he is on this particular site. I will also point out again that I did not see any of the deleted stories that were offensive and in violation of this site's guidelines (the guidelines agreed to at sign up in the T.O.S.). If I had read those I think I would be more emotionally involved and against his presence here. Like I said, I'm still not really on his side because of the way he is doing things, but I try to be very objective when I post here. While I may not agree with some opinions, I try to look at everything against the TOS, and if something is not in violation of that, then it has a right to be here. Even if the majority opinion is against it. I'm just glad I'm not a moderator so I don't have to worry about it too terribly much.

1992 SVX LSL "Serenity" 250,000 miles!

I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me...