View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 01:10 PM
Subaru Silver Contributor

Registered SVX
Re: Whoever stole my parts please return them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistoffeles View Post
Wait...you had the car at this "Nate" person's shop and he isn't taking responsibility for it?
No, this car originally was to become mine based on an agreement. I picked it up over a year ago August(?) from Virginia on a trip as he had nowhere to put it after his 2k mile move from Virginia to Colorado and was going to have to sell his 93AE to fix this one so we worked out a deal. I then continued on my trip which was about 5000 miles and 3-4 weeks with it in tow. All the while passing by and staying at many different SVX owners residences working on their own SVXes.
I then brought it out to Erie when I moved in January. I believe it was sometime shortly after that where he wanted the car back and from then to now, it was arranged to go to his friend who wrecked his former car back in Virginia.
I do not know what happened to said parts as I had no clue. There was no driveshaft in the car, so while I dollied it, I never had reason to crawl under the car. However, I am replacing the xmember, even before this thread was made.