View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 07:53 PM

Re: Direct bolt-on calipers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVXNATION View Post
Well now...
Ryan Clark is an active svxnation moderator fellow eastern pa resident and personal friend of mine who is helping us with the 4 pot upgrades. Nothing usdm bolts up period... The JDM Legacy and forester Subaru 4 pots do match up and will fit under the stock wheel as well as the JDM GD 4Pot brembos. But- the brembos require 18" wheels. We can get JDM Legacy 4 Pots shipped to us for half the price of used Brembo calipers. Either caliper can be used with the stock rotors but will have pad overhang. The rear calipers require the correct backing plate swap in order to to bolt up. Let me know if you have any further questions in a format that is at least younger than my kids (ie Instagram twitter Facebook tumblr plus pintrest etc etc you name it svxnation is on it) https://m.facebook.com/groups/1668220880085258
Lol, ok, that answers my question, so I'll stop beating that dead horse. As for asking questions in a format that is at least younger than your kids, I still use a 3G flip phone, so no Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Pintrest, or any of those other smart phone apps for me, lol!
Honda Accord wheels 17x7.5, 235/45s, 5mm rear wheel spacers; "3.3" and "AWD" badges on front fenders; AMR radiator/fans; lowering springs, s/s brake lines, drilled rotors; Stebro exhaust with quad tips, mid-muffler removed; tinted windows.