View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 12:41 PM
Graphic Artist

An open letter to those who have purchased parts from me.

Hello everyone.

Two months ago I came into possession of a parts car, I needed a few things off of it (most of the interior) and I thought I would recoup my asking price by selling the rest of the parts to folks on the board. It also bothered me that of some people ask silly prices for 13 year old parts, so I was selling most of these things for a very low amount of money.

To make a long story short, I've boondoggled it entirely. While many people got their parts immediately, some of you have had to wait an inordinate amount of time with spotty communication for your orders to be filled. Most everyone was promised a tracking number with shipment, and about half of the folks didn't get one. Now that everything is finally on its way to its new owners, I wanted to get an apology to each of you who have had to wait too long for your order, or have had to worry about the money you sent to a stranger on my account.

I think a bit of an explanation is also in order. There are a lot of reasons this hasn't progressed as smoothly as it should of. My fiancee and I split, leaving me to live my my popup trailer and needing a new job stat. We also have a 1 year old who needed my care as she works 60-70 hours a week. I was commuting across town to pull parts for folks, often with the baby in her swing with me in the garage. As we have been seperating our possessions and files, many of my records of peoples orders were lost, and I had to reconstruct them from my PM box here and the email account. This was compounded by my tools needing to be unpacked an repacked, dealing with repairs to my own car after an incident with a log truck, and the company I was shipping thru to get a bulk discount forgetting peoples orders in the warehouse.

While many of these factors were out of my control, you all deserved better communication on my part about what was happening, and I didn't provide it.
To those of you who have already written letters of concern, I have offered refunds in shipping, or anything else I can do to make it right, to those who are unhappy and haven't yet written me, I would like to offer the same. Tell me how to make it right, and I'll do it.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and again, please accept my sincere apologies.

-Patrick

1995 Ebony Pearl. S.N. 0001 "Araby"

JDM Power Mode Switch, Integrated GPS/Video Player
6Xk Miles.

1992 Teal - Sold to Mysvxrocks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]