View Single Post
Old 07-12-2004, 05:18 PM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
West Coast Subaru Show 6 Plans

The West Coast Subaru Show is coming up August 27-29th in Hood River, OR.

At last check, we had quite a few SVX owners interested in attending. Hope all of you that expressed interest still are planning on it, and maybe some more out there too!

We want to make this show (and getting to and from it) into a Northwest SVX event, so we were trying to think of a few things we could add on to the weekend for our particular group.

Main thing, seeing if there is any interest in caravaning down to the show together. Probably starting somewhere in the Seattle area at a particular time and then picking up others on the way at designated times along the route.

Key question to this (beyond if you are even interested), is what day would work best. The main part of the show is on Saturday, but camping is available Friday night as well. It may be fun to caravan down on Friday, camp the extra night, and then be ready for the show Saturday morning, rather than trying to get up early Saturday to get the cars in the show on time. But it will depend how many people can get Friday off work I suppose.....

Add comments here and/or vote in the poll...

Thanks!

1992 SVX LSL "Serenity" 250,000 miles!

I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me...